Tuesday, October 11, 2016

I'm Somebody's widow, I just know it" lyrics From album number TWO

I'm Sombody's Widow(I just know it) FROM DEBUT ALBUM NUMBER 2

chorus

i'm somebody's widow i just know it (x3)



verse one

he said hello how do you do?
i'm right here feeling for you
tell me your secrets
and i'll tell you mine
and when you're lonesome
i won't decline
roll with Liberace
we'll wine and dine
take in some opera
and cross that line
i cry so many tears over you(x4)
i can't help but feel so fucking blue(x4)


(chorus)

i'm somebody's widow i just know it (x3)

verse 2
i said hello how do you do?(x2)
why do you make me so fucking blue(x2)
just like Cher i could turn back time(x2)
but beware you were always mine(x2)
inside my head frozen in time
lying in bed, isn't a crime
i'll just stay here inside my mind
waiting for you, all of the time

chorus


i'm somebody's widow i just know it (x3


i





No comments:

Post a Comment

Starseed Souls

Only geniuses come from Neptune You may think I'm crazy Or just a big loon But you believe in witches on big brooms? Then why can...