Saturday, December 10, 2016

new song

do or die

the words in  your journal cut through me
like knives
your suicide note held dead flies
they swam around your body
like a bucket of blood
but by god o mighty you were my true love

my suicide note i'll write to you
and by god oh mighty it will ring true
it will say dear hon
where have you been
you broke my heart in a million pieces
 wouldn't let me in

my my my you said do or die
my my my you said do or die

she was your wife
evil as sin
you had a baby twice
still didn't let her in
your mommy cried
your daddy sighed
but by god oh mighty I'm the one
who died

two deaths developed from a
shambled life
she was your virus
you held it all  inside
now the  parasites
course through your veins
and i'm the one
goin' insane

my my my you said do or die
my my my you said do or die

just  make me a star
in the universe
where i can twinkle and blink
right beside your hearse
i'll slit my wrists
down some dope
but all i'm  askin' of you
is not to lose hope..

now your cigarette ashes lay
by my side
and you're the only one who
said goodbye
and that suicide note i wrote to you
is the only thing that rang true

so next time you die
you'd dedicate this lie
to the other one who holds
it all inside (x3)

my my my you said do or die
my my my you said do or die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starseed Souls

Only geniuses come from Neptune You may think I'm crazy Or just a big loon But you believe in witches on big brooms? Then why can...