Friday, February 16, 2018

what's the point of dyin' if it's not on the 6 ' o clock news (lyrics)

HERE'S MY CLICHE ROCK STAR SONG wrote this about two years ago.... lol

you don't know my name
but you know my game
just another classic story
of a rock star gone insane

i smoke to many cancerous cigarettes
and drive around a black corvette
my eyeliners smeared and i'm in tears
and boy o boy i can't handle all the leers

i have visions of a high-flying suicide
pills and bills under my backside
drugs and thugs givin' me my love
what's the point of dyin' if you ain't above??

when burnin' burnin' burnin' out is like fadin' away...
the perfect song to end the day
i got a lotta lotta things to say
but in the end 'i'm gonna go my way'
if bill billy corragin's a rocker fool...
then i'll be sure to make you drool

like john lennon, kurt and elliott smith
i'm the last one of a dyin' kind/ a song smith
but what's the poiint of dyin' dyin dyin' if it aint on CNN
and fox news news news is givin' me the moody blues
what about USA today??
will my obituary birthday be in May??

(bridge)

I'll probably never make it to the stage..
you know when i do it will be inside a cage...
they hardly ever hear my rage...
so bullhorn the shit off the fucking page...

you don't know my name but you know my game
i am not the one that you can tame
i think you suck and your songs are lame
this ain't my best it's a cryin' shame...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Starseed Souls

Only geniuses come from Neptune You may think I'm crazy Or just a big loon But you believe in witches on big brooms? Then why can...