Friday, March 16, 2018

new song

trip to Transylvania

i took a trip to Transylvania
searching for the nuts and bolts
what i found now will then scare ya
it was in fact count Drac's cloak

see i traveled back to 1993
saw the world stop dead right in front of me
witnessed the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen
a picture perfect love affair in jaded green

he was standing all alone in the courtyard
checking time on a thrifty onyx vintage piece
he was so enthralled the first time he saw me
he coulda swore those were ivory doves and not geese

speak one word to me and i'll be yours forever
just count one, two, three and get on your knees
i promise to cherish and love you eternally
you don't ever have to say the words thanks and please

so we got back in my time machine and i said, "Wherever you will go..."
he said take me back to Transylvania, i have a show
my fears were ignited
my tears were excited
should i bite the man?
become immortal then?

we lived happily forever in a tomb
it had far little space than an empty room
we were immortal then
traveling on the whim
the perfect story
with all the glory
the end
amen










No comments:

Post a Comment

Starseed Souls

Only geniuses come from Neptune You may think I'm crazy Or just a big loon But you believe in witches on big brooms? Then why can...