Sunday, November 25, 2018

new rap directed to cardi b

(Spoken)

56 thousand!

Yo rule Breaker in the house
Quiet as a mother fuckin church mouse

Yo Hit it.
Yo check it.
This goes out to cardi b.

Yo.
Listen.
You fuck wit me
You fuck wit b
You fuck wit b
You fuck wit me
I be in the club
Rubbin' on my love
I don't buy that shit
You be rubbing on that clit
Holla at the door
Like it's 1944
Call me old fashion
But you a little bore
Hey cardi... B.!
You a little whore

Chorus

You fuck wit me
You fuck wit b
You fuck wit b
You fuck wit me
Don't fuck wit me
I making them see
I be punkin you
Making mens drool
Classy little ass
Taking out your trash
I'm a rule Breaker
And your a little faker
Sex drugs rock n roll
Taking it in your gaping pussy hole
Uh yeah B's the shit
Take one look at him
And you'll be rubbing that clit
Detroit, la and NYC
K. Marshall flicker
Is where it be

Chorus

But I'm telling you
You ain't making mens drool
But cardi baby you just a little tool
They all be on his ass
Smokin' all that glass
Tacky little twits
Rubbing on their clits

Listening to that bit
On Cardi's little 'hit'
Why you fuck wit me
You ain't making them see
You all know where I live
Don't want me in the biz
I'll rape your little skull
Send you all to hell
I'm not naming names
But you got no game
You think you call the shots
But you a little snot
Now I fuck wit you
Like mgk to boo
You a little slut
I'm a diamond in the rough
You no foxy lady
Imma having B's baby

Chorus

Here's my bridge
Now get outta that fridge
Hey cardi b
You don't fuck wit me
I'm a rule Breaker
And you're still a little faker
I'm going old skewl
And you're no heartbreaker
Cover it up
You triflin little slut
Call me a prude
But that song of yours is rude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starseed Souls

Only geniuses come from Neptune You may think I'm crazy Or just a big loon But you believe in witches on big brooms? Then why can...