Sunday, March 22, 2020



Get in bed (with me)

I woke early
Did you even sleep at all?
Another manic mood swing
Keeping ya high and tall
Were you caught up on another album?
Another doomsday song?
Were your thoughts gathered
Or was the insomnia lasting way, way too long

We used to go on long, lengthy walks
Late at night four a.m. till dawn
tireless interjections kept me from another exhaustive yawn

So finally I said generously
I finally i said it would be heavenly...

If-you-would-just

(Chorus)

Get in bed with me
Get in bed with me
We'll sleep the whole damn day away
Get in bed with me
Get in bed with me
And when we wake two days from now
Holding each other
No one around
I'll say it one more, one more time...
Get in bed with me!

You roll to the right, I move to the left
You follow me as I hum like a treble clef
Someone says, look! They must me soulmates
They're even in sync it must be true fate

(Repeat chorus x3)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starseed Souls

Only geniuses come from Neptune You may think I'm crazy Or just a big loon But you believe in witches on big brooms? Then why can...