Tuesday, September 10, 2019

New song

Love

Love is all that matters
Love is all I crave
Love from the mad hatter
Love any day

Not from a mother
Or father's day
Not even a sister
Or a brother's say

Love from a lover
Be what may
It's all I've dreamt of
Every day

A Romeo
With my Juliet
Or maybe Aphrodite
When we first met

Gimme a significant other
A long-term boyfriend
A domestic partner
A house husband

Love - soulmates
Love - romantic dates
Love - all my fate
Love - it's not too late

Love not from an aunt
Or uncle's scrooge
Not even a cousin
Get real, dude

Love
Romantic love
Love
Romantic love
Love
Romantic love
Love
Romantic love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Starseed Souls

Only geniuses come from Neptune You may think I'm crazy Or just a big loon But you believe in witches on big brooms? Then why can...