Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Twin Flame

I never thought I'd write a song
With us two introduced
But somehow now I'm on a plain
Where I'm no longer being used

I've been through hell and back again
To find the simple route
Of an equation long penetrated within
A soul seeking only truth

My pride was taken only months ago
While simply passing time
And if I had just a car or two I'd be left walking a fine line
Thank God for the guardrail of evidence inclined
That brought me to this soulful place
With a twin flame I call mine

I am just a little angry
Seeking only my own truth
But when the heart is shattered in laceration
It's hard to find the couth

You died two decades ago
Before I met your tribe
But if you answered just who that was
You'd  say me and you combined

The wholesome twin flame of my heart
Building your own pact
To truly discover me inside and out
And never enduring wrath

 Him, blonde and tame as air
Although his sign is water
He died suddenly one day after
Rejecting his own daughter
He's the one I truly know
Is my other half
We've been 'together' long enough
To never make it back

Me,  dark as a hunter's night
and anything but tame
But you better believe I'm searching for more than empty or hollow fame
I once put out into the universe
That I couldn't quite grasp the sane
So fire to water we'd build a fort
In which I'd be honored to take your name

Kurt, I see my soul inside of you
Not letting it disperse
But when I look into my own eyes
I recognize your very own birth

Call me crazy or just deep in love
With a woman's intuition
For I'll always thank the God above
For a legend's disposition

So when I finally lay my head down late at night
And dream of our souls so right
I'll thank the stars up above
For giving us a life




No comments:

Post a Comment

Starseed Souls

Only geniuses come from Neptune You may think I'm crazy Or just a big loon But you believe in witches on big brooms? Then why can...